The Fear: Creepy Scream House v1.6.8 Apk Mod (Premium)

The Fear: Creepy Scream House Apk Mod - A few months later, it was diagnosed that he was a psychopath and his healing had never existed. He's doing a scary behavior. He begins to damage himself. His only option took him to a mental hospital and broke up with him. I was desperate but that was the best thing for our family. I met Serena after taking her to a mental hospital and I married her to forget Marta. Me and my daughter have been happy, but like I feel something at night. I have dreamed of my wife's ex-suicide for a few days. Sometimes I hear strange sounds and all this scares me. I did not talk about it with my daughter and daughter because I did not want to worry them. I do not know what to do. The only thing I know is I can not last long ... 

Suddenly everything went wrong. Someone who follows you and your family is in danger. You should get back home quickly and see if your wife and daughter are okay. Do not let your fear defeat you and arrive at your house before it's too late for everything.

*FEATURE GAMES
  • Greatly affects the story
  • high graphics
  • Fear and atmosphere tension
  • 8 different languages Turkish, English, Russian, Chinese, German, French, Japaniese, Spanish
  • Plug your headphones to the best
  • Do you have a phobia like a horror game and want to trouble because of the sound of horror
  • The Fear is a paranormal horror and a creepy game
  • Live in horrible horror stories and feel the sound of his screams
  • If you are a fearless player, you will face your phobia in a horrible and haunted house
  • Do not look frightened in front of your enemy iblismu. Because he is like a demon
  • You will feel the terror on your bones
  • That sleazy slim enemy is cringing
  • Your evil enemy ran away. Find him will come back to haunt you. Because there is no inner anxiety in his eyes like hell
*SCREENSHOT GAMES :
 
*INFORMATION
  • Version : 1.6.8
  • Size : 70 Mb
  • Mode : Offline
  • Genre : Horor
*FEATURE MODDED 
  • Unlimited Money
*LINK DOWNLOADS 

Download The Fear: Creepy Scream House Apk Mod

Subscribe to receive free email updates: